Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Has negative ions got to do with reducing/prevent mold in the home.?

My house indoor and outdoor surfaced with molds on two particular surface; wood %26amp; leather. My leather products: wallet, slipper, bag, ... and wood product like tv console, dinning table (chairs) all surfaced with molds. Have clean them once a week with vinegar, sodium hypochlorite but the molds will still resurfaced itself. Tired of cleaning them with no visible result. Will negative ions release into the air by air purifier helps to prevent molds in the future?


Luckily my sofa is not made of leather, otherwise i wouldn%26#039;t be sitting here typing out my woes.


Pls advise.

Has negative ions got to do with reducing/prevent mold in the home.?
The negative ionizer should help quite a bit with this, but it really sounds like you need to get the heck out of that place. It%26#039;s totally unhealthy.


If I were you, I would call in an environmental agency to come in. If this is a rental, the city will send out an inspector for free.


Once again, I cannot stress how important it is that you move from there. Especially, if the mold is black.
Reply:i have no idea but its a good ?



hair care

No comments:

Post a Comment